Requirements and benefits:
Good English communication skill
Accommodation and meals are provided by the Resort
Monthly salary: upon discussion
Air ticket and Entry visa: handled by the Resort
Work permit/visa extension in Vietnam: handled by the Resort
Duties and responsibilities:
- Check in process per hotel standard for guest
- Ensure through knowledge of hotel facilities, escort the guests to the room and explain in brief and
functions within the room.
- Constant guest contact to ensure that all needs of foreign guests are met during their stay
- Be present in the lobby and public area to offer assistance when needed
- Being the contact person and communicate between guests and all relevant departments
- Assist FOM to explain different cultures to the staff
- Solve any guest complaints or problems, keep a record and report to Front Office Management
- Be service oriented and be responsible for providing information on all available services.
- Use basic selling techniques to inform guest about special and offers at the hotel's restaurants.
- Have through knowledge about all rate programs and promotions on going in the hotel.
- Ensure having the information of the hotel and the town on hand, so that can take care of the guests'
- Assist the Manager and Supervisor with daily trainings to the team
- Provide Lobby assistance to our guests
- Resolve customer complaints; anticipate potential problems by reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business flow and associate performance to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Interested candidates please send CVs: to email@example.com. Visit us: http://www.furamavietnam.com