The resort’s culinary experience features a mixture of the authentic and locally inspired Vietnamese, Asian, Italian and other European cuisines plus the best imported steaks.
The resort presents guests with varied gastronomic venues – the hip and breezy bar overlooking the beach, the exclusive Lagoon pool surrounded by a tropical garden, the true Italian flare offered at the Don Cipriani’s, the refined Asian touch at Café Indochine or the authentic central Vietnam cuisine at the Danaksara.
Seafood & Steak Buffet only VND 888,000++/ adult | 15% off Early bird Booking*| Authentic Cham Dance Performance*
- Discount 15% for early booking 48 hours in advance.
- Serving half a Nha Trang Lobster per guest.
- Only VND 888,000 ++/ adult | VND 588,000++/ child (4-12 years old)
- Only VND 1,068,000++/ adult (Enjoy 2 hours of free-flow beer)
- Only VND 1,268,000++/ adult (Enjoy 2 hours of free-flow house wine)
- Champa dance performances | 19:00 – 19:30 Every Night.
- From 18:30 – 22:00 every day
- Book now: 0236 651 9999 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily Afternoon Tea & Dessert Buffet | Only 450,000 VND net/ guest
- Price: VND 450,00 net/ guest
- Price: VND 275,000 net/ child (4-12 years old)
- Tag us & Share experience on your Social Media channel and get 30% discount
- Opening hour: from 2.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M every day.
- Hotline: 0236 651 9999 | Email: email@example.com
This is the Furama’s signature restaurant, an Asian-style brasserie recalling the nostalgia of the French colonial period with its rattan furniture, ceiling fans, French windows and old photographs and memorabilia on the walls.READ MORE
The ideal setting for “al fresco” pool-side dining or in air conditioned comfort offers traditional Italian cuisine in a stylish and artistic arrangement. Our experienced chefs choose to use the very best of local and imported ingredients…READ MORE
Guests enjoy cocktails and light snacks in a very relaxed colonial setting decorated with cane chairs and carved Vietnamese furniture. Don’t miss out the daily unique Afternoon Tea and Dessert Buffet with the selection of 20 local herbal tea.READ MORE
Ocean Terrace Bar sets in a beautiful ocean front setting, overlooking the tranquil white sand of Da Nang beach. Just a short walk away from the ocean, this 60-seat casual restaurant provides a peaceful, poolside and ocean view for al fresco dining.READ MORE